home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Random Act of Kindness #67

Go ahead, convict me...guilty of slacking like no other. When's the last time I did a RAK post? Ummm, you can't remember? Yeah, me neither. It's been that long.

Fortunately, I was super inspired by a post my friend, Lisa, shared this week. You have to see this video. It's great! Click here to watch it.

After you watch it, you'll be ready for your next RAK challenge, so here ya go...


Did you know you could swing by Little Ceasars and pick up a large pizza for just $5? They're pre-made and ready to go. No ordering required! If there's not a Little Ceasars near you, I bet there's another place with a similar deal, you may need to do a little digging, but someone will love you for it, I promise.

Okay, friends, you know what time it is... go out and be kind! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips