home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Friday, September 6, 2013

Lighting Look for Less

Have you seen Crate & Barrel's new lighting? When I saw this beautiful light...




                                        ...it reminded of a picture I posted back in May.

so, so pretty!

The originals are available at Dunlin for $948 EACH! Crate & Barrel's version is on sale for a mere $239.20. That's quite the savings.

These are fun too...
 
                                       Union Pendant                                Fulton Pendant Lamp

Can you tell I'm on the hunt for lights? I need a big 'o chandelier though since the previous owners took theirs with them and left me a bundle of wires. Gotta love that!

Happy weekend, friends. I'm having lunch with a childhood friend and I'm really excited. Remember this Transparent Tuesday post? Yep, we live close to each other now. God just keeps on answering those prayers. Above and beyond, friends, above and beyond!

4 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

oooh shiny and pretty! i like!

Unknown said...

If you're willing to DIY.. I loved the good version. Maybe a nice foil to the abstract you have in mind! Love your blog!!

Unknown said...

Oops!! Here's the link
http://tatertotsandjello.com/2013/08/how-to-make-a-knock-off-orb-chandelier.html

remove object from photo said...



Anybody who’s don’t know that how to use this Remove object from photo & Remove BG of Your Photo app but don’t worry we have added a tutorial video of this app when you see this video you are expert for use this app.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips