home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Friday, February 8, 2013

Talking accessories

Happy Friday, friends! I picked up a new accessory for our house last week on a whim. I found a photograph of a graffitied wall here in Austin. It's actually the side of a coffee shop, a favorite spot for couples to take their engagement photos in front of. Anyway, right now my photo is propped up on a shelf in our closet and it's the first thing John and I see when we walk in to get dressed. It's such a fun little reminder.


My new photo started me thinking about other ways to share the love around the house...
{available here}
Cute, right?

Wouldn't this make you giggle at bath time?

Buy something similar here.

It's always great for your house to show your values. I like to think people can walk into our house and know what we stand for simply by what's on the walls. 

Here a few more examples of how easy this is to achieve...


What are your accessories saying? Do you have a fun way to display what you're all about?
Do tell...

4 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love the gratitude banner.... and yes, "get naked" would make me laugh every time!

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

Love is the best thing in the world, so I think it's adorable you put that in your closet! And the bathtub made me laugh! :)

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love that photo of the coffee shop! I have been on a tear to incorporate some graphic LOVE sign or print into our bedroom. I might make something….my husband and I are fond of saying "You love me" so maybe I'll do that. We're so sweet like that!
Hope you have a great weekend, Dana.

pam {simple details} said...

Aww, very sweet! I always love a good conversation piece, that 'get naked' would be the perfect whimsical addition!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips