home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Monday, September 5, 2011

There's a first time for everything


I frequently read other blogs where someone goes into to a thrift store and comes out with something fabulous. I've tried this numerous times and it's never happened to me. I find myself walking around thinking, "This is just a bunch of junk!" Well, I guess there's a first for everything, because look what I found...


Score! Three framed pictures that look great in my dining room. They were only $1.99 each! Honestly, I bought them for my parent's house then got them home and realized, "Hey, these look like they were made to go in my dining room." Sorry, Mom!

Here's my $6 room update:


BEFORE






AFTER


One more close up:


The back of these pictures are marked with a Bombay stamp. These were nice pictures in their day! Thank you person who decided they didn't look good in their house anymore, because I think they look great in mine!

I also made it home with another purchase. Stay tuned for a DIY project with a fun new product.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips